db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanczak Group <jus...@stanczakgroup.com>
Subject Re: Embedded in Servlet on Tomcat? Possible Toplink Issue
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:31:28 GMT
I'm still toying with this trying to figure out what's wrong. I may have
found something. Seems when I setup HSQL I get the same error. So it
looks like this is possibly a Toplink issue and not Derby. I'm going to
attempt the system property part and see if that fixes it. I've not used
Derby with Hibernate Entity manager, but I have used it on my other apps
and it doesn't do it under Hibernate.

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group