db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanczak Group <jus...@stanczakgroup.com>
Subject Re: Embedded in Servlet on Tomcat?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:54:47 GMT
I guess what I was thinking is when one says embed, and supplies an
embed driver that means it's embedded and doesn't write to places other
then where you tell it. If I where to set that variable then all my
other apps would also start using it too. With small apps it's easiest
to just have it write to a place in the web application structure.

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group

Edmund Burke