db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please try your applications with 10.2 optimizer changes
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:31:36 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:

> The DERBY-781 fix is  not included with the latest snapshot, but you can
> get it with the latest unofficial builds that Ole posts at::
> http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/builds/

Actually, I don't think the DERBY-781 changes haven't been committed yet.  They
were reviewed and received a "+1 to commit", but they haven't gone in yet.
Similar situation for DERBY-1357...

Users who are looking to try applications with the 10.2 changes might want to
wait until *both* of those changes are checked in before running their tests...

Army