db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Kenji Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: saving zipped CLOB raises a "A truncation error"
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 21:25:33 GMT
then I tried to change it to a BLOB, inserting byte[]

and I've got

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: A
truncation error was encountered trying to shrink BLOB 'XX-RESOLVE-XX'
to length 1048576.
	at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeExecute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parseEXCSQLSTTreply(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readExecute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readExecute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetPreparedStatement.readExecute_(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.readExecute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.flowExecute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.executeX(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.execute(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:168)
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.execute(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:168)

any ideas?

[]

Kenji

--