db-derby-user mailing list archives

From fabio.po...@epfl.ch
Subject Re: obtaining catalog info on primary and foreign keys
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:52:16 GMT
Thank you Jean for your answer.

In fact, i had found these two tables but the question is how to get
column names that take part in PKs and FKs..
 By querying Syskeys and Sysforeignkeys i can identify the keys associated to a
table but they do not seem to store the information concerning the columns that
take part on those keys. Something like a relationship between sysconglomerates
with syscolumns would do it, but unfortunately is not provided.

 maybe i have missed something, but...
 Any idea??
thanks a lot,
Fabio.