db-derby-user mailing list archives

From dmclea...@comcast.net
Subject Database Procedures Question
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:40:05 GMT
I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem with the system database producedures that don't
work. I upgraded to 10.1.3.1 (no effect). I looked in the databse system tables and I can
clearly see that there are entries in the aliases table for the procedures in question and
that those aliases belong to the correct schemas. I also checked that the class listed in
the aliases table can be loaded by using a Class.forName() call.

An yet the procedures are not recognized.

Obviously I'm missing something here. What else can I check?

Donald