db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Halley Pacheco de Oliveira" <halle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use Derby in a J2EE Server environment
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:25:22 GMT
Hi Jean,

I think this article is exactly what I was looking for. I'll try to
replace JPetStore by Roller, that uses Hibernate. I'm doing the pt_BR
localization for Apache Roller blog server and also helping a little
with Roller+Derby.

By the way, the entry  Roller 2.0 [WWW]
http://rollerweblogger.org/page/roller?entry=roller_2_0_ships in the
Wiki page UsesOfDerby at http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/UsesOfDerby