db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Questions about Network Server API Behavior
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:39:37 GMT
Thanks Sunitha for looking at this and the comments. I filed the
following issues :

(DERBY-1465) NetworkServerControl.start() should throw an exception and
not just  print  exceptions  starting network server
(DERBY-1466) Network Server should flush the PrintWriter after console
output
(DERBY-1467) It would be useful to have a NetworkServerControl start
API that took a timeout parameter

I don't know if it is better for the sample code to be on the Wiki or
improve our documentation.
Anyway, I will just leave it in the archives for now.

Kathey