db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Proposal for 10.2 release schedule
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:55:20 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Like you I'm happy that Geir Magnusson is working the JCP issues and I'm
optimistic that the time line, which had been twisted into a pretzel,
can be straightened out. I'm not ready to propose an alternative--but I
expect to know more soon. Something along the lines of your proposal
would be very attractive.

I'm glad that you're comfortable with cutting a branch in early August.
Perhaps we could move the discussion forward to this topic now. I know
that several contributors still want to complete work on features for
10.2. Does everyone feel comfortable with having those features
committed by August 10 so that we can cut a 10.2 branch then?

Thanks,
-Rick