db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Error opening socket
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:31:55 GMT
I am just now working on this bug so that the underlying error can be
revealed :(  It is not actually a security exception; it is that an
exception was encountered when running in a privileged block.  The
underlying exception's message is "null" but we can't tell (until I fix
this bug) what the underlying exception class is.

Are you sure that you are running a network server on port 1527?