db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ddlutils tutorial
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:22:57 GMT
On 6/15/06, kamna@eng.iastate.edu <kamna@eng.iastate.edu> wrote:

> thanks a lot for your response, but, Couldn't worki it out yet. It stioll
> gives me the same error:
> Error: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/db/ddlutils/trunk'
> Error: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/db/ddlutils/trunk': SSL negotiation failed:
> Secure connection truncated (https://svn.apache.org)
> I am using Tortoise SVN to checkout the files.

This is probably because you're behind a proxy which is not configured
correctly. E.g. see this (or forward to your sysadmin):

Btw, you still seem to use https instead of http for the connection.

> Actually I am tryng to export tables from Access to Derby and thought this
> tutorial could help me.

DdlUtils does not support Access out-of-the-box though you might have
success with the Sql Server platform.

View raw message