Hi,

Did you try setting the following properties in the respective databases:
derby.connection.requireAuthentication
derby.authentication.provider
derby.user.<user name>
as mentioned in the documentation at:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/devguide/rdevcsecure13713.html

That should help in controlling access to a particular db. Is this what you were looking for.

Regards,
Rajesh