db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Darcy Benoit <darcy.ben...@acadiau.ca>
Subject Re: derby-user Digest 20 May 2006 17:44:25 -0000 Issue 322
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 22:56:25 GMT

I had a student implement an in-memory version of Derby for his honours
thesis. I am under the impression that the code is just about ready to
submit to the code tree. I can get you a copy of the jar file with the
in-memory implementation if you want, but I am not sure that it has pass
the derby-all testing.

darcy

--
Dr. Darcy Benoit