db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ateesh_Ve...@rapid7.com
Subject Re: A question regarding RuntimeStatistics()
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 17:37:09 GMT
Thanks Stan! I really appreciate it. Do you think it should be added to
JIRA buglist ?

-Ateesh

Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradbury@gmail.com>
05/12/2006 10:08 AM
Please respond to "Derby Discussion"

        To:     Derby Discussion <derby-user@db.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: A question regarding RuntimeStatistics()

Hi Ateesh -
I am looking into this.  I have gotten the same results as you and will
investigating how to obtain runtime statistics output form a JDCB program.

Stan    [EOM]