db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [WWD] Review of Final Chapters (5 and 6)
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 21:48:47 GMT
Hi Stan,

When you get around to discussing architecture issues, you might make
sure you get feedback from the derby experts. My understanding is
that you can use the embedded Derby with both same-vm clients and
outside-vm clients by starting the network server when you start the
embedded database.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com