db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Hans Cappelle" <hans.cappe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SecurityException on mail.jar and activation.jar
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 06:56:47 GMT
I really think this is a Derby issue.

Had some conversation with a developer of sun who told me they indeed
can only sign jars for 1 year, so every year they have to release the
same software. He told me to use the latest release.

Which I did. I used JavaMail: 1.3.3 and even 1.4 EA.
1.4 was released december 2005 so this should still be valid.

Also these jars verify successfully with the jarsigner provided by Java:

jarsigner -verify jar-file

No one else having these kind of problems?

--
Hans Cappelle