db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Javadoc lies
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 02:21:40 GMT
Hi Rick,

I'm intentionally cross-posting to derby-user just because lies in
javadoc are supposed to affect users, not only developers.

How about:

3. Build two sets of javadoc, one using jdk 1.4 and another using
1.6. Distribute both sets of javadoc. Require the user to choose
which javadoc to use based on which jvm she chooses to run. Tell no
lies.

I'm sure I'm missing something; hopefully it's not obvious. :-)

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!