db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.1.2.4 snapshot posted
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 00:57:22 GMT
Hi derby-dev and derby-user,

I have just posted a new snapshot for 10.1 as we are heading towards a
10.1.3.0 release:

http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html#Snapshot+Jars

You may need to refresh the page in your browser to see the update.

If you are interested, please download and test the snapshot. Links to
the lists of the various issues that have been fixed are linked from
the web page above. This time, I have also included a debug snapshot
which contains jars whose classes have been compiled to include the
line number tables for easier debugging (see DERBY-178).

Areas of particular improvement include XA behavior (DERBY-966 and
many others), query performance with subqueries containing UNION
operators (DERBY-649, DERBY-805), client/server reliability
(DERBY-125, DERBY-170, DERBY-777), inplace compress (DERBY-1187), and
many more.

Please report any further issues you find with the snapshot to JIRA:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY

Thank you!

andrew