db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.2.0.1 snapshot posted
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 21:44:17 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Do you think that Craig's request would be satisifed by executing the
maven instructions under Release bullet 19 of the snapshot primer
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease)?

Hi Craig,

I believe that the maven instructions from our snapshot primer will
archive the snapshot Derby jar files to a maven 1 repository. Would this
be good enough?

Regards,
-Rick