db-derby-user mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: html manuals
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 06:51:43 GMT
hilz wrote:

> Hi all.
> I am trying to use the "Derby Reference Manual", HTML book, and the
> links inside it do not work. When clicking on any of the items in the
> table of content at the top of the file, nothing happens. I expect it to
> take me to that section.
>
> I tried it in both Firefox and I.E.
> Is this a known issue?

Yes, this is a known issue, see DERBY-753:

> Is there a solution?

No simple solution that I know of. If you are looking at fixing the
issue once and for all, the discussion at
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewTopic.jtp?topic=1193141&tview=dump
may be of interest (explains to some degree why it has not been fixed
yet). Volunteers are always appreciated :)

The work-around I recommend is using the "HTML Pages" manuals instead,
since the links there work. Others may have found other solutions...

--
John