db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject In-memory store implementation available for contribution (was: Re: derby-user Digest 20 May 2006 17:44:25 -0000 Issue 322)
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 23:24:14 GMT
Great!  I'm not sure what you mean by "a copy of the jar file" but we'd
of course like to see the source, not just the binaries.

The student must explicitly indicate that he is handing over the code to
the ASF. The normal way this is done is to create a JIRA item (our bug
tracking system) and then put the changes he's made as an attachment to
this JIRA item, indicating he is granting the code to the ASF.  I'd be
happy to help guide the student through this process.  Better yet, we
should have one of our store experts work with the student to look at
getting his code in.  Any volunteers?

David