db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Madera" <rodrigo.mad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spawning Data on Multiple Directories
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 14:08:24 GMT
Well, it's been a hot discussion on the other generated thread
discussion politics...

I prefer to remain in my field. I will file a JIRA and will check what
has to be done. If the StorageFactory is correctly designed then it
will not be that hard to implement (fingers crossed).

Let's Rock and Roll...

Rodrigo