db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Madera" <rodrigo.mad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spawning Data on Multiple Directories
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 18:28:10 GMT
In that case, what about a proposal for the development team to allow
such one-database-multiple-directories architectural improvements?

Depending on the OS to mount several devices (or directories) into a
parent one is not something trivial. And the gain in having such
flexibility is a sure winner.

Rodrigo