db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yves pielusenet <yvespieluse...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [MEMORY]Free memory
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 21:01:06 GMT
Here is two screenshoots of jmp (Java Memory Profiler). My application
create 10 derby database (2 by 2).
So before when I didn't shutdown database (look at the Heap size  =
63.5MB) :
http://narma.free.fr/depot/sansShutdown.png

And now when I shutdown databases (I draw red arrow each times 2
databases are shutdown (at the same time)):
http://narma.free.fr/depot/avecShutdown.png

It is the same application and the second screen shoot has been taken
more longer after then the first. So I save ~40M :c)