Hello,
I just installed Derby and set my CLASSPATH and PATH variables and when trying to run sysinfo or ij I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: no manifiest section for
 signature file entry org/bouncycastle/ocsp/OCSPException.class

Could someone please give me some feedback on how to fix this? Thanks!

Eduardo Linares

Member of the Technical Staff

NORTHROP GRUMMAN Mission Systems

Defense Mission Systems

Communication and Information Systems Division

9326 Spectrum Center Blvd.

San Diego, CA 92123

858-514-9643

eduardo.linares@ngc.com

Communication & Information Systems Division is committed to delivering best value systems and services of superior quality that enable our customers to achieve mission success.

Please check us out at:  www.northropgrumman.com

ISO9001:2000 certified