Can you add
echo CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH
at the end of the setNetworkClientCP.ksh, try executing the script and post here the console output.

Anthos

On 4/5/06, dan <dan@elvberg.com> wrote:
Hi Anil:
I've changed the scripts according to your recommendation, from
[ -z "$CLASSPATH" ] && {
  . "$DERBY_INSTALL"/frameworks/NetworkServer/bin/setNetworkClientCP.ksh
}
$DERBY_INSTALL/frameworks/NetworkServer/bin/setNetworkClientCP.ksh
Correct?
However I get this :-(:

[dan@localhost bin]$ ./setNetworkServerCP.ksh
[dan@localhost bin]$ ./startNetworkServer.ksh
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/derby/drda /NetworkServerControl
[dan@localhost bin]$