db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Bowman" <petergbow...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Trigger Query
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:08:20 GMT
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your input. Since I first posted I tried the solution you
suggested but I always got:

"ERROR 40XT0: An internal error was identified by RawStore module."

I've checked everything ove many times to ensure that my statement is
correct and I believe it is, so is there any other reason for this error.

Thanks,

Peter.