db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Bowman" <petergbow...@hotmail.com>
Subject Derby Trigger Problem
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:05:09 GMT
Hi All,

This is the exact trigger I am trying to create:

CREATE TRIGGER TEST AFTER INSERT ON PLAN_NAME_TABLE REFERENCING NEW AS
NEWROW FOR EACH ROW MODE DB2SQL INSERT INTO PLAN_NUTRIENT_TABLE (PLAN,
NUTRIENT, NUTRIENT_TYPE, UNITS) VALUES (NEWROW.PLAN, 'Total Fat', 'Fat',
'g'),(NEWROW.PLAN, 'Total Protein', 'Protein', 'g');

The database contains no Clobs/Blobs (if that's the correct term for them,
I'm new to this) nor it is very large, just 9 tables with only a bit of data
in them since I am just starting to test my application.

Another thing I have noticed. If I start a fresh connection and then try to
create this trigger the first time I get a StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
-8, only the next time do I get the RawStore module problem.

Peter.