db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [web] site structure updated
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:55:24 GMT
Hi Jean,

I like the changes.  I think the site is easier to grok now.

I noticed another thing about the Download tab and the 10.1.2.1 link.
If after clicking the link you then expand the list again, License
appears in the navbar.  The License link is not there otherwise.  You
get the same issues if you click the 10.1.2.1 or 10.1.1.0 links from the
text of the page, so it has something to do with the cgi script serving
these pages.

Thanks for the improvements.

-- Michelle