db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Marintes <gl...@janet.co.jp>
Subject Re: derby and torque transaction handling
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:39:25 GMT

> Ok. I looked at the source. It seems you can also get this exception
> if there is some SecurityException. Do you run with security manager ?
> If so, maybe you need to update the policy file.
>
> Andreas

Thanks for all the help up to now.
I just got an idea as to where the exception occurs though :(
Its not with security, disk space or already existing file.
I think its because some other thread is interrupting the current thread
(the one that calls the query)
and hence, the file channel is closed (if its in a write() call or other
IO).

Anyway, I'll just try something. Will mail again in 10 mins.
Thanks.

*
* Glenn M. Marintes
* Software Development Section