db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Marintes <gl...@janet.co.jp>
Subject Re: derby and torque transaction handling
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 11:56:39 GMT

> You should use execute() or executeUpdate(..) when executing "CREATE
> TABLE.."

Yes.. I tried using execute() and executeUpdate(..) but I still have the
exception :(

>> I have 1GB+ free space on the drive where Derby db is being created :(
>> What are the other reasons for the XSDF1 sql state?
>>

> Other reasons may be that the file exists already. If you have the
> stack trace for the exception, we could check the source to see where
> it was thrown from.

I have checked it. The .dat file that the exception is printing is not
existing in the directory.

Here's the stacktrace (I hope this will help):
ERROR XSDF1: Exception during creation of file
E:\docs\old\workspace\workspace_jb\JavaBackupCl\work_dir1\db\seg0\c430.dat
for container
    at
org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer.run(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer.createContainer(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.FileContainer.createIdent(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer.createIdentity(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.services.cache.CachedItem.takeOnIdentity(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.services.cache.Clock.addEntry(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.services.cache.Clock.create(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.addContainer(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.Xact.addContainer(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.Heap.create(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapConglomerateFactory.createConglomerate(Unknown

Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.createConglomerate(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.CreateTableConstantAction.executeConstantAction(Unknown

Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.MiscResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
Source)
    at
com.las.platf.cm.db.hsql.AbstractDBManager.doExecuteUpdate(AbstractDBManager.java:208)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cm.data.db.DBManager.doExecuteUpdate(DBManager.java:402)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cm.data.db.DBManager.createVerFilesNTable(DBManager.java:1541)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.data.DBManager.createVerFilesNTable(DBManager.java:90)
    at com.las.jbckup.cm.data.db.DBManager.addVersion(DBManager.java:2310)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.phases.BackupController$ControllerEventListener.onBackupBeginProceed(BackupController.java:634)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.event.BackupProceedEvent.fireEvent(BackupProceedEvent.java:17)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.event.AbstractGlobalEvent.invoke(AbstractGlobalEvent.java:34)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.phases.handlers.FrameBackupBeginProceedHandler.handle(FrameBackupBeginProceedHandler.java:33)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.phases.Communicator$CommunicatorDataArrivalListener.dataArrived(Communicator.java:247)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.event.DataArrivedEvent.fireEvent(DataArrivedEvent.java:29)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.event.AbstractGlobalEvent.invoke(AbstractGlobalEvent.java:34)
    at
com.las.jbckup.cl.phases.QOSLimiter$DataReader.run(QOSLimiter.java:502)