db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: PreparedStatement Persistance
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:32:50 GMT
My understanding is that the Derby prepared statement cache is portable
across connections.  It is usable by any connection to the same database
-- the prepared statement text is compared with existing cached
statements and if it alreday exists then it is reused.

But it's not my area of expertise; there are others who can confirm or
deny what I say here.

David