db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Dheeraj Dhiman" <dheeraj.dhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Can A Function or procedure return multiple values !!
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 04:01:50 GMT
I m using apache derby for my Project !!
In this project we want to make a function
which accecpt three long argument & i want to return Object[] ( Object Array
) !!
Can this is possible in apache derby if yes then pls give example !!

My Case is :::

create function myprocedure( id1 bigint , id2 bigint , id3 bigint ) returns
Object[] parameter style java reads sql data language java external name '
myclass.myProcedureMethod' ;

class myclass{
public static Object[] myProcedureMethod(long id1 , long id2 , long id3){

return new Object[32];
}
}

Thanks !!