db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Anders Morken <ander...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Hello my dear Friend
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:31:18 GMT
Michael Segel:
> Just out of curiosity, is anyone else getting this spam?

I got pretty much the exact same 419, yes. He used hotmail when I got
one, but apparently switched to yahoo before he sent one to you. =)

> Does Apache archive these mail groups on their site?
> Is it set up to stop robot trawlers from walking down these paths?

There are gmane archives here:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.db.derby.user
And apache mod_mbox archives here:
http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user

The gmane archives seem to hide email addresses pretty well, but the
mod_mbox archives only hide (parts of) the email addresses in the web
view, the raw messages still contain real unchanged email addresses.

--
Anders Morken

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right!