thanks to you jean i'm surfing to the aqua studio right now

i was using the squirrel iSQL tool and i thin is great
but microsoft products transformed me mind into a vague mind :-p
i want create my DB without any line only the name for the fields
of course i no mentioned stored procedures, views , functions packages and more

thanks again for your lines

and saludos form cuba ;-)

yeradis wrote:
> hi
> first all sorry by my english
>
> i'm a developer who want to start using de derby core to develop my apps
> but i'm a windows user/developer
> that have the mania of use sql server , ms access and that tools
>
> and i'm having trouble to adaptate me to use the rustic way to build and
> maintin the derby database

Somebody recently mentioned Aqua Data Studio ( http://aquafold.com/ ) on
derby-user:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200601.mbox/%3c43D905C9.4000306@aol.com%3e

It's free for personal or educational use (see
http://aquafold.com/licensing.html ), but I haven't had time to download
and try it.

If you try it, please let us know if you like it or not.

-jean