From: yeradis [mailto: yeradis@gmail.com]
Sent: den 7 mars 2006 13:43
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Re: easy way to create a DB with multiple tables exists ?

hi
thanks for your comments
that's true
i can use that tools
in fact i dont use that tools
i'm building the tables and others using pure sql
but this is a slow way
creating the tables and more with sql is more fast but the thing to do after . a i mean convert some variables and others decrease the speed that i need

really i need to program only waht i need like procedures views funtions packages queries and other
like i do now ,and if is visually better , with this way i go fast
only waste my development time in other things that really have the trouble

thanks again to you
and sorry by my english i'm cuban