db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Scott" <deni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby for dummies ???
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:03:45 GMT
Have you tried the Derby wiki resources?
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyInstruction and
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyBooksAndArticles might have
something for you to base your classes on.

Personally I would highly recommend the "Deep Dive" tutorial and the
"Apache Derby: Off to the Races" book, but as the only author of the
tutorial and a contributing author to the book I could be accused of
considerable bias :)

Dan