db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue creating db
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:18:34 GMT
Hi Paul,

I have no simple answer for you, just things/questions to try to figure what
the problem is...
- Did you use the same version of the server?
- Can you look at the system and e.g. do a find for derby.log to see if it
got created?
- Did you install the server from scratch or are you merely 'injecting'
(that's not a technical term) your web ap into an existing server?
- You should be able to configure the web.xml to start your app with a -
Dderby.system.home= , I think. You might be able to try it out in your test
env.
- You really want to see more logs...Can you bounce the server? If so, see
if there is a -verbose parameter...

hth....

Myrna