db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWD] Chap 3 and 4 submitted for review
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:56:41 GMT
Hi Stanley thanks for your sugerence
thatsss the problem
in windows starting from windows 2kx the console shell is cmd.exe
in 2k3 too i follow all steps and my windows tell me 'fuck you' jajajaaja
:-p
because it do nothing, simple dont work, my windows do what he want :-p

the SET command for the command promt of the console work since
version 6.2of msdos if my mind is no broken ;-)
i supposed when i read the derby reference that eill work but not work :-(
i use the derby because i named Yeradis :-p (i said this for dont use other
words that might be offensive :-p )
i use it like you read because i used other way a little hard way compared
with the suggested in the setup of derby

i'm investigating my windows if my windows is seek i will kill him :-p ;-)
and bill gates too for give me a sekk version of windows :-p

thanks stanley for your words and yours work

an observation : is no a bit complicated the new desing of the new chapter??
, i mean the new that using the external file , i mean switchinf from a side
to another, can be incrusted , put the code in the same doc ??? a lines of
what you write

for example

1   #include iostream.h
2   void main (void)
3{
4   cout << "Hello world";
5}

2 - the main function is needed in all programs , here ocurrs the execution
of the code
4  - here we send a message to the console output and the it is printed on
the screen

i refer to this , with the code inside document, i saw the code and it is a
lot of lines
but i think that can be included only the lines that your are interested in
show and explain
and attach the entire code in an Anexo or appendix , i dont know how is
called this section in english books , articles sorry

i hope that you can understandme with a tried to say :-(

thanks again stanley and follow this great jod your are doing