db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWD] Chap 3 and 4 submitted for review
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:03:15 GMT
ah , ok Jeff
the problem is that in other forum i express with no intention to offend
anybody
but my little english and the way i join the words offend to they

and i try to explain that here , no is my intention to offend anybody
the problem is with my english :-(
really the problem is there ae many languages in my head :-(
and i need a better database to store all that information :-P

and i think like you , stanley will catch our feedbacks and will do
something really helpfull to all us
we do not need to aprove what he does , be he will be not free about
criteria on what is he doing :-p

sorry stanley you know that when we do something not only for us , the other
people always will give what they think
i think this is the best
this is a mark that say that our work is appreciated in some way ;-)

thanks to you Jeff and thanks for you to0 Stanley