db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby logo ( was sorry)
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:11:16 GMT
ah
thanks Jean for your time and your patient ( paciencia )
and really don't worry and please don;t give me appologies there is no a
problem
the real problem is that a baby (small baby ;-)  ) can lead with the english
better me :-( :-s :-p

and don't worry i will kill with my custions :-p :-D ;-) to people on Derby
Communities ;-)
because if i dont kill somebody on the comunnitie :-p
here in the work will kill me :-(  :-p  (i mean the other developers in the
team ;-) )
the problem is here they assing me a job to take like a hobbie , but this
hobbie wuaooo (an expression ) will let me with no hair on head :-p  in
other words Bald, hairless  ;-)

thanks again Jean for your contribution to my cause ;-)
and for your patient ;-)