db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby logo ( was sorry)
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:30:43 GMT
jean thanks you very much
i will write a line to the commitee for permission
i was looking for the logo because i'm rebuilding a web site and one of the
links is for derby
and also because i'm preparing a serial of derby articles
and i was lookingfor  the derby logo to desing  the cover

here is a preview

on each article will be  a  subtitle keeping this General title that you can
see on the image i send you ;-)

i'm preparing this articles on openoffice writer

i know i'm not the best indicated to do this but this is a way is better for
me to explote the derby functionality and with this work others ;-) will be
beneficiated because is prepared by a derby dummy user ;-) ;-p for other
that want to learn derby  ;-)