db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWD] Chap 1 and 2 (v 1.1) submitted for review
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:04:36 GMT
really thanks to you stanley for your work
because a good documentation always is the thing that a tool need
and your are building a helpful tool for derby ;-)

and you have the right (razon ? ) on what you said
some people want to get directly to issuing commands , i'm one of that
people
but some things (to me in this case) might be like russian language , and in
this case i'm cuban and speak spanish
but that is true go directly to coding and the stuff only if needed

the way i mentioned is like yours , the description precedes each activity
but the case i mentioned is to give a number to each line of the activity
and then and only in necesary case explain a number of that activity in case
that its needed

sorry my english is to poor and i feel some frustrated because i can not
express my ideas well :-(

thanks again