db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby for dummies ???
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:50:09 GMT
hi Stanley

thanks for your words

and thanks to everybody that is helping me
to migrate to the ''derby world'' really THANKS TO EVERY BODY

that articles are interesting
i'm loading now the url that you give me, the network is having problems
with the registration but i suppose that is and interesting article like
others that the wonderful people of derby send me
the principal problem is that i'm a windows users, and i'm 'acostumbrado' to
windows tools i mean ALL VISUALLY using the mouse
the right click on the gui and then create database , then create table
create fields, stablish the types and more
making the relation between tables and more visually
that is the problem , windows style thad transformed me in a vague db model
designer ;-)

and derby is killing me by that , is all maked with the keyboard typing all
that really for me in this moment is not necesary
i'm adapted to windows form (borland too :-p )
really is a safe practice do everything to hand (writing all)
but the graphical way is a bit interesting :-p (for me less work)
and that is what i need , focus my work in other things
my sector require that (goverment directly) and with critical methodoligies
really i'm adapted to this way maibe is no the best , but i can't shutdown
all the team and less the projects :-s