db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby for dummies ???
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:47:07 GMT
thanks michelle
i watched thet tuto , thanks
but i'm looking something like a practical guide
it is no olnly for me all the team (20 developers) are included
i have to prepare some classes , like a tiny conference
something material introductory but more advanced
i'm trying  to introduce derby on my team , for me is great, but we all are
windows slaves :-p i have to explain all benefices ;-)

thanks again to you
and sorry by my english