db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: for beginners (like me in the derby wolrd )and who want here is the easy way to create a DB - Open Office and Derby ;-)
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:09:17 GMT
Thanks to you

really i'm so interested in derby is a shame there is no a good fronted gui
to work specifically with derby
well i'm very new with this
but i tryed eclipse plugin for derby , netbeans solutions for this
ibm csworkbench and others and they are offering to poor functionality to
this , i mean the gui tools

i think the problem is windows :-p it has me to vague is manipulating my
mind :-p ;-)

thanks again