db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: easy way to create a DB with multiple tables exists ?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:24:14 GMT
thanks for your words
it's true
at the end the speed is almost the same and coding directly in sql is best
i just try to pass to this technology easily because for me now in this
moment is easily digest a graphical model like you mentioned than digest a
text model
the thing is i have to show the advantages of all this derby tech but
what is the easy way to explain all  this to people that only now something
similar to access or sql server or visio for create DB ?

i'm looking for a tool that easely i can say this is the table this are the
fields and this is the field type
and these are the behavoirs for this table and that fields

Erwin is a great tool but the version i had is no updated to support derby i
suposse there is a new version
but here from cuba is to difficult adquire some things

you know the laws  vs cuba

in this moment i'm using squirrel SQL
is a great option FOR ME
not for other in the team :-(

but
thanks again for your words

and whats is the url of your own bussisnes ???