db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yeradis <yera...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: easy way to create a DB with multiple tables exists ?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 12:43:03 GMT
hi
thanks for your comments
that's true
i can use that tools
in fact i dont use that tools
i'm building the tables and others using pure sql
but this is a slow way
creating the tables and more with sql is more fast but the thing to do after
. a i mean convert some variables and others decrease the speed that i need

really i need to program only waht i need like procedures views funtions
packages queries and other
like i do now ,and if is visually better , with this way i go fast
only waste my development time in other things that really have the trouble

thanks again to you
and sorry by my english i'm cuban