db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Aili" <eric.a...@artificial-solutions.com>
Subject RE: Computer malfunction (was Re: [WWD] Chap 3 and 4 submitted for review)
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:26:41 GMT
I can also warmly recommend Clam AV, http://www.clamwin.com/, it should
be a quite safe download, as it's GPL. :)

eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean T. Anderson [mailto:jta@bristowhill.com]
Sent: den 28 mars 2006 19:15
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Computer malfunction (was Re: [WWD] Chap 3 and 4 submitted for
review)

yeradis wrote:
> because it do nothing, simple dont work, my windows do what he want
> :-p
> i'm investigating my windows if my windows is seek ...

It does sound like your computer might be sick (infected), Yeradis.
I did a quick search for "free antivirus software" and came up with
these:

http://www.free-av.com/
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/

Ff course, one should always be careful about downloading any free
software, but it's a good idea to run antivirus software.

regards,

 -jean

p.s.  The "..." is like the "SNIP" you noticed in Stan's email.  It's a
way to respond to just the parts of a post you want to, and shorten the
post to make it easy for everyone to quickly read.