db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Aili" <eric.a...@artificial-solutions.com>
Subject RE: easy way to create a DB with multiple tables exists ?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:22:17 GMT
Hi, the most Access-like interface I've found so far was to connect
OpenOffice.org Base to Derby via JDBC.

I can't really remember how well it worked, I think there was some
issues with creating and connecting keys.

You could experiment with it and see if it works better for you. J

eric

________________________________

From: yeradis [mailto:yeradis@gmail.com]
Sent: den 7 mars 2006 13:43
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Re: easy way to create a DB with multiple tables exists ?

hi
thanks for your comments
that's true
i can use that tools
in fact i dont use that tools
i'm building the tables and others using pure sql
but this is a slow way
creating the tables and more with sql is more fast but the thing to do
after . a i mean convert some variables and others decrease the speed
that i need

really i need to program only waht i need like procedures views funtions
packages queries and other
like i do now ,and if is visually better , with this way i go fast
only waste my development time in other things that really have the
trouble

thanks again to you
and sorry by my english i'm cuban